Saturday, April 25, 2015

Relief

I left my job yesterday.

Well, at least one of them. I'm thrilled. I feel relieved. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my body.

Now, time to start concentrating on myself and my future. I was saving up for my handsome boyfriend to visit this summer, but since he got a job, I don't feel so stressed. I know he'll be coming and I can't wait. Only 65 days!

In the meantime, I am going to binge watch a lot of television shows. I am going to read. I am going to take baths and photographs. I am going to play video games and relax. Why? Because I can. That job was weighing me down and the entire atmosphere of the place felt unprofessional and depressing. Sure, it was relatively easy work, but it wasn't making me happy. So fuck that.

I really would love to start my own etsy shop... but I'm just not sure what yet. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment