Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Small Update!

Hey everyone! It's been awhile.

I haven't posted in this since 2013, but I felt like blogging again. I think I am going to go in a different direction with this one... maybe. We'll see. :P

Over the last year, so much has happened. I began a relationship with a boy in the United Kingdom and we met in person for the first time back in November! He's wonderful and I'm so happy we got together. ♥ I also started playing League of Legends casually about a year ago, but I play it as often as possible in my free time and really enjoy it. I have been catching a lot of shows--whether for the first time or one hundredth. I've actually been binging on several shows at once and it's hard to keep track of em' all. I've also gotten back into watching movies often (as noted by my other blog) and I started to really get into sewing! If only I had more material to practice with. Oh yeah, and I started relearning German through DuoLingo.

Anyway, back to television shows. I've started my huge rewatch of "Gilmore Girls". I used to catch it on ABC Family back when I was in high school, but I would only watch it for a bit before changing channels. It's surprising to see how many episodes I've actually seen and can remember. I'm also rewatching all of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" with my boyfriend. I've seen them all, he has never seen them. But we're finally up to the final season! Getting close. After we watch that together, he wants to go back to "Doctor Who," a show I haven't really seen at all. It should be exciting. And I can't forget that "House of Cards" is returning at the end of this month. I love Kevin Spacey so much.

I guess I'll end it here for now. Just wanted to update! Hope whoever is reading this is doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment