Friday, July 5, 2013

Man of Steel

Over the last few years, I've really gotten into comic books and whatnot, so when a new superhero movie comes out, I tend to want to see it.

After weeks of waiting, I finally saw it yesterday! It was pretty good, though some parts of it bothered me. Just seemed to unnecessarily jump around in some parts. Overall, it was good though. Maybe I felt a little biased because I am much more a Marvel girl...

Anyway, speaking of comics, I am looking forward to The Wolverine releasing this month! Hopefully I'll be able to catch it in theaters sooner than I did with this.

In regards to Independence Day, I baked a two layer cake, watched The Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy (like I do every year :3), and saw the fireworks! Now I'm switching back and forth between 1776 on TCM and The Twilight Zone again. Hoping to end this holiday by watching Captain America!

Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment