Thursday, July 4, 2013

Beauty Finds for July


 It's July, which means it is summer, which translates into... oh god, I need new stuff for my skin.

I don't know about you guys, but being from Pennsylvania where it gets ridiculously humid and icky after being super chilly and dry for several months, it really puts my skin through torture. I have pretty sensitive skin, I am super pale, and thus that leaves me needing a lot of weird things. I'm going to give you a list of the items I've gotten so far this July! Not all of these are for the face!

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion
Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent Sensitive Skin
Dove Clear-tone Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Sheer Touch
Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash
Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Protection

And my beauty splurges...

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish, Greycian Goddess
L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish, Not a Cloud in Sight

The only items new to me are the two nail polishes, the sunscreen, and the acne wash. So far, so good! I'm really loving all these products and they work perfectly for my skin. :3

I am very much a Sally Hansen girl, but when they didn't have the colors I wanted, I looked around and found the two L'Oreal nail polishes. Honestly, VERY much in love. Could totally see myself getting more in the future! The application was so easy, my nails dried fast, and the color is sooo bright. Absolutely love.

* All of these items can be found on Amazon. I was lucky enough to get them locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment