Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduction

I used to write a lot in high school. Just random stuff... and I sort of miss that.

So I decided that I would make this just to ramble. Maybe people will read, maybe people won't. It's more for myself, but others are welcome!

Anyway, I'm Madalynn. I'm twenty-two years old and own another blog on this site that I barely touch now. It's all about my obsession with classic movies, so if you're interested, hit me up and I'll share! As you can see on the left of the page, I'm into television, movies, video games, and books. My favorite show is The Twilight Zone, but I'm obsessed with several more current shows (as well as anything in between). I'm super into movies in general, not just classics. I'll watch anything once! I'm a huge Nintendo nerd. I love retro games and The Legend of Zelda is my favorite franchise. Book wise, I love probably everything you hated reading in high school. Really.

This page will be filled with a LOT of random stuff. Ranting about something I've seen, recipes I've tried/want to try, reviews of books/movies/television shows/video games/beauty products, and just anything else that involves my life.

I'm super friendly, so I hope you can stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment